i need some info

Status
Not open for further replies.

88 olds cutty 402

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 18, 2013
Omaha,NE.
Is there a piece that goes under the rear bumper I see some clips under the bumper I think there is something missing oh its a 88 cutlass supreme classic brougham by the way. Thanks alfredo :?:

jociha

Master Mechanic
Oct 16, 2012
Are they very small, not sure if an option on your car but on 442's the car came with air shocks so a few small clips ran from behind the plate around driver side to first shock and from there to second shock, i still have mine if anyone needs them.

88 olds cutty 402

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 18, 2013
Omaha,NE.
jociha said:
Are they very small, not sure if an option on your car but on 442's the car came with air shocks so a few small clips ran from behind the plate around driver side to first shock and from there to second shock, i still have mine if anyone needs them.
I see what they go to its the lights I couldn't see from under the car thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor