I survived COVID19

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
The media is generally dishonest about CV-19. Yes it kills 0.3% of the people that get it, but the Average age of death with CV-19 in the US is still above the average life expectancy in the US before CV-19. If you are over 80 years old, DO NOT get Cv-19. Period.

My Son has had it, My sister & four kids in her house got it. Her Husband probably got it but was asymptomatic.

Texas has 29,000,000 people, 64,000 Hospital beds, 7,600 Available ventilators & currently 4,200 Hospitalized patients with CV-19 (about 7% of Texas hospital capacity) (CV-19 Hospitalizations are down from 11,000 that resulted from the Post memorial day to July 4th Protests/riots and the Mexico crap show along the border that was driving 50% of Texas's cases for a while).

I've had a sore throat for a month from wearing a stupid mask for 10 hours a day for the last 5 months (they are mandatory where I work even though we are temp screened daily & are socially distanced). I have Zero fear of catching Covid, but probably will not even though the sore throats have greatly increased my chances of catching bacterial infections and also makes me more susceptible to CV-19 & Flu infections, so hooray masks.

The constant fear p*rn needs to stop and there is zero actual evidence masks will "stop the virus" Evidence does exist masks will "slow it down a tad". Pulling infected people out of their homes, placing them in mandatory 14 day quarantine, daily testing of the remaining people in those homes, repeat, repeat, repeat, IS THE ONLY WAY CV-19 has been stopped. If we can't stop people from burning/looting cities, we aren't going to have police pulling citizens out of their homes/enforcing mandatory 14 day quarantines.

Therefore, Obviously, the virus cannot be stopped.

In 1918, overall life expectancy was only 36 years old. If the 1918 Spanish Flu was released from a Wuhan lab in October 2019 (and not in 1918) it would have killed 20-30 million people already, just in the US (300 Million worldwide), because of the current demographics & population age, If this was 1918 Flu, every Grocery store, every Walmart, would have a memorial to the 10-30 people that worked there, caught the flu and died, because 50 & 60 year old people work in those stores in 2020, but 50 & 60 years olds were as rare in 1918 as 80 & 90 year olds are today. We are talking Bulldozers and mass graves levels of death.

Dallas Fort Worth has 7 Million people in the metroplex Almost everyone of them goes to a Walmart/Grocery store or lives with someone who does. Grocery stores and Walmarts never closed, I've heard of maybe 5 grocery workers with other underlying health conditions that have died of CV-19 in the last 6 months an the DFW area.

CV-19 isn't a hoax, but definitely isn't something to destroy the world economy over and everyone should pray we don't ever get a real virus, like the 1918 Flu.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
The idea that any face covering will stop an organism the size of a virus is ludicrous! It's like trying to stop mosquitoes with a chain link fence.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
If anyone has an hour to Kill and wants to learn about Coronavirus, this video is a must watch (watch it before it disappears). It only had 5,000 views when I found it months ago and still only has less than 5,200.

Ralph Baric is the godfather of Coronavirus in the US. He developed the techniques to spice in other RNA into these Virus's to create Frankenstein Monster Coronavirus in a lab, then test them on Human cadaver lung cells for maximum efficiency for killing human lung cells, I guess..

He basically admits all of this in this video, because at the time of the video, only 4,000 people in Wuhan (and well, screw those guys) and no one in the US had died, so he was still talking about this stuff like it was super cool and not a Hague level war crime against humanity. When people started dropping like flies, Old Ralph clammed up and disappeared.

But the media told you "there is no evidence this virus was created in a lab".

Sure. That is what this guy believed, until he actually looked at the virus:

Lab-Made? SARS-CoV-2 Genealogy Through the Lens of Gain-of-Function Research - Yuri Diegen

This article is very sciency and will take an hour to read everything, but if you like science and want to know where CV-19 came from, it is a must read.

What is sad is this was from April and the Media still has not looked into this at all, probably because of the Big Pharma bucks they recieve.

GOF or Gain of Function Research is likely going to be the "Big Thing" the media will begin to talk about after the election, but it actually might not, depending on the outcome of the election and who's in charge.. GOF research is where Virus's are spliced together in a lab and can potentially develop new cures (like using a Virus to kill HIV) or it can be used to create virus bioweapons that are super efficient at targeting specific organs in the body.

Funding of GOF research was banned by the NIH in 2014, but the ban was lifted on January 9th, 2017 (nothing strange about it being 10 days before a new, loose cannon President is inaugurated. Maybe it was just a coincidence. They didn't wait to ask his people if they wanted the ban lifted. Maybe they would, maybe not). Dr. Fauci (yes that Dr. Fauci) was part of the lifting of the ban on giving research grants for GOF research (big pharma FTW). They ask him kiddy table questions about masks and the NFL, but no big boy questions about funding GOF research, developing new Virus's in a lab and testing them on Human cadaver cells. Seems weird.

Again, where is our Media?

Basically after a couple hours, you'll know more than you ever wanted to know about SARS-CoV2, but you won't be happy about it. Enjoy

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
My BIL is a zoologist, and explained how the common coronavirus was spread amongst whatever weird *ss animals were caged up in the Chinese market. Therefore, I'll accept that theory as plausible, but I still believe it was man-made and retaliation for the tariffs.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I'll accept that theory as plausible, but I still believe it was man-made and retaliation for the tariffs.
I view it as a "rainy day" virus that they had handy & just waited for a reason for it to be relased. Also running with the man-made/engineered theory.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor