Idiots On Top Gear USA....

Status
Not open for further replies.

tc1959

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 23, 2009
Surprise AZ.
They ruined a nice straight El Camino by turning it into a Taxi Cab. Sacrilege. :roll:

Attachments

• MIDDLE.png
    MIDDLE.png
    196.1 KB · Views: 1,027

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
These bozos seem to enjoy wrecking cars. They've destroyed some nice clean rides...and they're considered car guys... :roll:
Pooh! Pooh! on them.

jae

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2006
I stopped watching the U.S. version a coupe years ago, as longroof said, they f-up pretty decent cars. At least the original guys from overseas hack up piles and not decent cars.

And yes, the US guys really don't know crap about cars; I mean, Tanner is a racer but mostly import rallye and stupid drifting :blam:

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
My brother lived in the UK and told me that the British version of the show was much better.

Blake B

Greasemonkey
Aug 25, 2011
KS
i agree, but you know you don't have to be in the UK to watch the show, right?

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Blake B said:
i agree, but you know you don't have to be in the UK to watch the show, right?
Yes, I've heard that it can be seen here on one of the many satellite channels. Unfortunately with my ripoff cable lineup, I can't receive it, and other great car shows like Chasing Classic Cars, etc.

hurst1979olds

G-Body Guru
Feb 19, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
tc1959 said:
I commented on Rutledge Woods Face book page.
This was his response.
Rutledge Wood: "I think you're required to watch the show before you hate on my car there goober". haha :lol:
I hate that guy Rutledge. He seems like a cocky *******. I hated him on NASCAR before he started doing that show. I watched it twice when it first came out and never again....my wife always says theres your buddy when a commercial is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor