im sick of this (a rant about the aftermarket)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an 83 and 84 up there.

I am assuming you want bucket seats, if so, I can almost guarantee they wont have them. I can definitely take a look for the door panels. Do you need them with power windows and locks?

Manual windows/locks. But that is easily changed with GP door panels because of the removable trim plate in the lower half. My main problem is finding ones with the vinyl on the top part of the upper panel and the springy closure handle in the middle.

There was actually a GP at the U-pullit in Omaha several months ago (before I joined) that had that color interior, buckets and T-tops to boot. Down side is everything was covered in mildew.

If anybody runs across a 85 top grill and lower grills pm me though i really need the top one cuz mine is cracked.I also need the lower front fender moldings with the cornering lamp cutouts. I have a buddy looking out for one in El paso but im still waiting........

I am going to try and get to the u-pull this week. I think the grills in the 85 GP down there are good. I will let you know. Need anything else off an 85?

the lower stainless steel moldings for the front fenders and some of the trim around the windshield but im not sure which ones yet. I forgot and im working right now but i can let you know later. i also need the door trim on top next to the window channel. Thanks in advance for looking and let me know. I will try to double check everything tommorrow when i get a chance to see if anything else is needed.

I started a new thread for the junkyard stuff. Got a list of some of the cars at one of the yards im going to. checkit out and let me know. Its called Junkyard thread.

supercrackerbox said:
You guys should try living in the Turbo Mopar world. :wink:

i have. for us in MI, mopar G-bodies don't rust like gm G-bodies do here.
i've owned 6. 5 daytonas and 1 lebaron.

The Monte's were ok style wise but the other ch**ies were ugly. Same thing goes with motors, some how the sbc was picked, maybe for burning cams, oil or just blowing up? Our Olds v8's were much better engines, period. The GP, Cutlass and Buick all were nicer cars. Look at Camaros and Firebirds, the birds are way nicer but everyone restores Camaros, go figure.

ok this is getting bad ames performance sells parts from 55-77 and the original parts group sells from 62-77 but year one sells 78-88 that is good but they dont sell that many parts and good mark sells parts for 78 to but still not much why just why

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor