IN CASE YOU NEEDED TO LAUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
THANKS PIT... looks like i will be getting a cowl hood sooner than i expected. the new motor, with the taller intake, and carb adapter, is just too tall and my air cleaner hits my hood...

Took my wife and my 3yr old daughter for a ride in the monte today... the look on my wifes face and her scrambling to look for an "oh sh*t" handle, all the while my daughter was in the back going "vroom blub blub blub vrrroooom" was priceless...

BPTTONE420012 said:
Took my wife and my 3yr old daughter for a ride in the monte today... the look on my wifes face and her scrambling to look for an "oh sh*t" handle, all the while my daughter was in the back going "vroom blub blub blub vrrroooom" was priceless...

That's awesome bud

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I love the sound effects from your daughter - you got a future hot rodder on your hands, there!

How's the car run?

Also wondering how long that bone will last - you should take bets - I'm thinking 1 year 2 months.

Jim

lol... 3yrs old and she already wants to work on my cars. yesterday she helped change a flat on my bu, she helped pump the jack, and after i broke the lugnuts loose she spun the 4 way, rolled the new tire into place, and helped put the lugnuts back on... as for the monte, she runs beautiful... i was kind of shocked the first time we turned the key and she started, i mean this is the FIRST engine i ever built, and i didnt exactly know what in the hell i was doing...

it just dawned on me that i have huge walkin sized ovens at my disposal, so i stopped at harbor freight and picked up a powder coating set up... going to try n powder coat random crap on my car...

BPTTONE420012 said:
it just dawned on me that i have huge walkin sized ovens at my disposal...

Thought you were going to say "So I realized that I could do really big sandwiches right on the premises!" :lol:

JIm

My friggin neighbor called the city cause well she is a b*tch and is still pissed i banged her grand daughter... she said i was dumping car fluids down a sewer drain... City came out with a fine for over $600, saw i had 7 bottles full of old oil, trans fluid, etc... laughed, told me he lives right down the street, knew i wasnt dumping anything cause he has been watching my progress, tore up the fine, asked me to push my old engine block off the street, and asked if i could fire it up... i did him one better and took him for a spin around the block... i thought he was going to sh*t himself... he asked if i would be willing to work on his 72 buick electra...

Attachments

• IMG_36480783804382.jpeg
    IMG_36480783804382.jpeg
    65.9 KB · Views: 450
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor