Installing AFR gauge on an Oil Burner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
just wondering what your other car is when the Regal dies
It was gonna be the suburban but ive grown tired of it and no one wants it. So probably the suburban.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
I didn't realise you had the Suburban on the road......we missed out on alot of popcorn if it is
Never said it was on the road. Its still engineless in my driveway. 10 people looked at it, everyone offered me $300, told em to leave. Youd get double that parting it out.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I would suggest you get it on the road before you go racing the Regal

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
I would suggest you get it on the road before you go racing the Regal
Agree, I have had major parts break thanks to the 1/8 mile.

Reactions: 1 user

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
the obvious choice is not to race
Nah. It will be fine. Probably. Besides some blowby, headgasket blowing (caused by shitty radiator), and this recent small oil leak, this engine has been realitively problem free. /sarcasm/
Has decent oil pressure at cruise and wot, plugs look perfect, 150+psi on all cylinders, etc. I see no reason not to race it. I dont race all night either. I get there, let it cool, check it over, go through tech, and make 5 passes. If it acts up on the way there, I just wont race.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
I get that y'all are trying your best to dissuade me, but imma race. Its the last event of the year. Its my birthday weekend. This year has blown absolute *ss so far. Im gonna race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor