motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
68 has side 1/4 stand up Olds rocket by the rear bumper.1/4s and trunk lids are different between the two. 1/4 skins can be swapped, the inner corners at the bumper are different
That is what I was going to guess.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
All I can say is WOW!! I'm amazed that this stuff is still out there. Kevin, you're the man.... you have a way of sniffing this stuff out.
A few of the wagons kind of look intact. ...like the white LeMans.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Thanks Jack. Yeah still seems to be quite a few around here yet. Two or three of the wagons were fairly complete yet. I was and really wasn't surprised by how many of these Gbodys are/were heat only cars.

Reactions: 4 users

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
Great find, looks like the g-bodies were barely touched for parts for the most part. The Grand Lemans/Bonneville wagon color intrigues me, I like orange and wonder what the color code is/interior color. Giving me ideas :unsure:

Reactions: 1 user

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Great find, looks like the g-bodies were barely touched for parts for the most part. The Grand Lemans/Bonneville wagon color intrigues me, I like orange and wonder what the color code is/interior color. Giving me ideas :unsure:

It does look good...I kinda like it as well. Interior almost looks like Maple. It's pretty well optioned too. I'll see if I can see the codes next time I'm there.

Reactions: 1 users

1983calais

Master Mechanic
Feb 26, 2015
Tiffin, OH
Nice find Kevin. I would love to find a yard like that. I would take vacation time to go there and pick parts if it were closer! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Gwarren79

G-Body Guru
Oct 29, 2018
Safford, AZ

Here's a similar one, i seen it while I was looking at vintage chargers

1582511300680.png

Reactions: 3 users

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
It does look good...I kinda like it as well. Interior almost looks like Maple. It's pretty well optioned too. I'll see if I can see the codes next time I'm there.

Thanks. I was assuming it would be a tan, maple or reddish would maybe clash, maybe not though. One yard I was in last year had a LeMans wagon with the very light yellow/cream color with the reddish maple color interior. Quite the contrast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor