Interesting Find.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Blagden

Master Mechanic
Aug 12, 2016
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
Hey glad to see you back at it . This is not G Body related but I would be very interested in the 1957 ford fenders if they are in decent shape i would drive out from Winnipeg and pick them up if they in not bad shape they always rusted in the top of the fender above the headlight no fender liners in those years all the spray got trapped there thanks and take care Jeff from Winnipeg

Reactions: 2 users

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Hey glad to see you back at it . This is not G Body related but I would be very interested in the 1957 ford fenders if they are in decent shape i would drive out from Winnipeg and pick them up if they in not bad shape they always rusted in the top of the fender above the headlight no fender liners in those years all the spray got trapped there thanks and take care Jeff from Winnipeg

Jeff I'll take better pics next time I'm there, I'll also look for any other cars.

Kevin

Reactions: 2 users

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada

Hi Jeff

Sorry for the delayed communication...the fenders on the 57 Ford are very rusty and it doesn't look like he's got another car there.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor