Interesting Find.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
I’m looking for tail lights 79 Malibu

Ahh yes...you also posted in my More This & That for sale thread. I may have a line on a set..need to check with a friend. I'm out of town for work but should be back tonight sometime. Will check as soon as I can.

Reactions: 1 users

Gfast79

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 20, 2019
Ahh yes...you also posted in my More This & That for sale thread. I may have a line on a set..need to check with a friend. I'm out of town for work but should be back tonight sometime. Will check as soon as I can.
Thanks I’ll check back

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
looking at the century aero-back coupe, any chance the interior quarter window trim is in good shape and available?

20200222_135838.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
looking at the century aero-back coupe, any chance the interior quarter window trim is in good shape and available?

20200222_135838.jpg

Joe, I'll have a look next time I'm there.

RH side has been hit...not sure if it would have damaged the interior trim or not..quarter window is broken.

20200222_135820.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

Jmroz78

n00b
Dec 29, 2019
Jefferson, Georgia
So just talked with the guys wife...they are off to pick up a car tomorrow morning but said I could come after lunch...she said if they aren't back when I get there they shouldn't be long. Told me they have about 270 cars now....with alot of older stuff dating back to the 30's...should be interesting to say the least.
Where is this place located?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor