IROC Wagon Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Hey Scott,
Rather than tease us with a lot of talk....let's see some pics. The '64 F-85 sounds killer. I'm sure we'd like to see you get back on your own project that seems to have taken a backseat to working on other people's stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

ssbrewskyaz

Master Mechanic
Dec 29, 2010
New River, Arizona
OK, OK, Geeez,

Here's a few from a couple of weeks ago. Been slackin a little bit on the photo documentation, the customer doesn't pay me for that and I already have a resume'.

64 Olds F85, LS3 with Imagine Injection, Holley Controller, 6L80 Auto Trans, 12 Bolt 3:73 Rear end.

Every piece touched on this car. Every piece base/clear painted or powder coated.

I had the entire exhaust system powder coated with the HPC style coating. The reason its not shiney like headers is because they can't do the tumble process on something that big. This system should look just like this still five years from done.

More to come. NO Whining! ...

Gwarren79

G-Body Guru
Oct 29, 2018
Safford, AZ
Yous guys are too kind.

Too busy to work on my own junk. Been restoring muscle car chassis's and nearly let my post sink into the abyss. Been looking at LED Taillights tonight for the wagon. Have to be sure before I commit. Don't want to go and muff up my aluminum bumpers.

Yep, I'm sure everyone is burnin gas by now, as it should be. Winter here in Arizona is when the desert rats come out to play, just in time for most everyone else to put their toys away.

Not to worry, I have too much invested in this sled to let it sit for too much longer. ...

Stay Thirsty my Friends. ... SB ...
Your just a few hours from me, i'm in Safford AZ

ssbrewskyaz

Master Mechanic
Dec 29, 2010
New River, Arizona
Well, for what it’s worth, I’ve stuck to my guns on the belt line/dew wipes/cat whisker moldings and have acquired three of the four NOS GM pieces. I do however have one remaining molding to get and if anyone sees one, hears of one, I would really appreciate it if you please let me know.

I need
Left rear 20008271.

I could also use a
20674356 - Right Hand Run Channel. I do however have enough pieces of the correct OE material to make this piece.

I’m also looking for a
20130964 – Rear Tailgate Seal Upper. This is the Weatherstrip that runs along the top of the tailgate. I bought a NOS piece for this but it has a bunch of ripples along one edge. It might straighten out once I seal the glass to it and let it sit in the Arizona sun for a while, don’t know.

What I do have, that I likely won’t use, is a
NOS 20106268 – Wagon, Rear Opening Weatherstrip. This is the Weatherstrip that surrounds the rear of the wagons and seals the tailgate and upper hatch glass to the body. At this time, this is for information only, I never sell or throw anything away relating to an ongoing project until said project is as complete as I’m going to complete it.

It’s pouring down rain in New River today, so I thought I’d try to catch up a little with my G-Body buds. I need to take photos of the rear hinges and handle I had chromed for the rear glass. A little jewelry never hurts.

That’s it for now, gotta throw some ham and cheese at my pie-hole. …

Stay Thirsty my Friends. …

Scott. …

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor