GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
pontiacgp said:
GP403 said:
Wish I had seen this yesterday. Hint.

I thought the same thing but it was posted on March 31....

Well, sure, but late in the day... maybe just trying to get a head start. :mrgreen:

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
:shock: :wtf: :blam: :rofl: I'm not even going to bother to comment verbally...

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
GP403 said:
pontiacgp said:
GP403 said:
Wish I had seen this yesterday. Hint.

I thought the same thing but it was posted on March 31....

Well, sure, but late in the day... maybe just trying to get a head start. :mrgreen:

you might be right but it'd be nice if he'd pop back in to let us know....but maybe he wasn't joking and he's out picking up his G body step side... :mrgreen:

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
Wow........ Just wow.

hereiam

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 14, 2013
I am glad that some here feel that they are experts and dont realize that others dont know everything. I was taught, and have taught my kids that if you dont know then the best thing is to ask. There is no shame in not knowing, but if you dont ask then it is your fault for no knowing. I guess that many forgot that what we all had to learn at one time or another and we too asked what others thought were stupid questions. Hopefully, the ones we asked were kind enough to respond with the correct answer without the need to make someone feel like a fool. I am well over 60 and I still ask question. Guess I better not ask anymore for fear of being ridiculed by the smart ones.

tc1959

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 23, 2009
Surprise AZ.
hereiam said:
I am glad that some here feel that they are experts and dont realize that others dont know everything. I was taught, and have taught my kids that if you dont know then the best thing is to ask. There is no shame in not knowing, but if you dont ask then it is your fault for no knowing. I guess that many forgot that what we all had to learn at one time or another and we too asked what others thought were stupid questions. Hopefully, the ones we asked were kind enough to respond with the correct answer without the need to make someone feel like a fool. I am well over 60 and I still ask question. Guess I better not ask anymore for fear of being ridiculed by the smart ones.
Oh my, You really don't know that this whole thing was a April Fools joke.... :shock: .

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
And the fact that a quick Google search would have yielded accurate results much quicker. If everybody tried to Google a question before asking it, people wouldn't get smart *ss replies.

Wild Card

Apprentice
Jan 5, 2013
yea,so, i didnt google it. big deal. i just figured sence 80s model GM RWD cars are G bodys then a 80s model GM truck was a g body also. i wish the truck was a stepside but sadly its just a short bed C10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor