is a 82 chevy truck a G body also?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild Card said:
yea,so, i didnt google it. big deal. i just figured sence 80s model GM RWD cars are G bodys then a 80s model GM truck was a g body also. i wish the truck was a stepside but sadly its just a short bed C10.

I like your honesty, you could have just passed it off as an April's fools joke. Don't take the comments to heart, we have all asked questions that have caused a few to have some fun with us.... 🙂

I hear ya. The G body is essentially the frame, so a truck would not be. I used to have a short box with a bbc, miss it. Not a fan of step sides myself. Let's see some pics.

I'll admit the fact that there are almost no pictures of s10's on here it should be kinda obvious but the s10/Jimmy's are pretty close to gbodies i find as far as suspension, brakes etc go. I'm glad their not because then I'd have owned 7 gbodies in less than 5 years lol.

heres my truck. the guy is bringing it to me today. the starter was locked up and i couldnt drive it home. chevy 305 with a eldobrock 650 carb. true dual exhaust. the interrior is nice. black dash with inset guages. ill get more pics when i get it home.

Attachments

• my 1982 chevy C10 shortwide.jpg
    my 1982 chevy C10 shortwide.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 363
new starter and front brakes. it sound wicked and runs great but my 83 supreme with a 307 is faster. i also put the front bumper back on and washed it and added some chrome to the engine bay. chrome chevy valve covers and T handles, chrome radiator cap, chrome power stearing cap and chrome 10" round breather.

Attachments

• my C10 driver.JPG
    my C10 driver.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 280
  • my C10 motor.JPG
    my C10 motor.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 269
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor