is this a good deal for a 7.5 rear end

Status
Not open for further replies.
87chevyboy said:
jcbannis said:
i just bought a 7.5 posi with 410 gears and the guy threw in a set of 373 gears for 300 bucks but he is a buddy of mine
man luck you i need everything theres a dude here in az that has a posi carrier for 200 and gears for 300 he will put them in i think i just might do that then
I got a completed rear end came out of 87 ss 7.5 it has a posi i believe it has 3.43 here in town

edwing602 said:
87chevyboy said:
jcbannis said:
i just bought a 7.5 posi with 410 gears and the guy threw in a set of 373 gears for 300 bucks but he is a buddy of mine
man luck you i need everything theres a dude here in az that has a posi carrier for 200 and gears for 300 he will put them in i think i just might do that then
I got a completed rear end came out of 87 ss 7.5 it has a posi i believe it has 3.43 here in town

i think they were 3:73 if its the original one from a 87ss i sent you a pm

shout out to edwin man dude came thru picked up a stock ss posi 7.5 with 373 gears this morning cleaned it up sprayed it with undercoating put new brake cylinders and bout to get it ready to throw it in next weekend along with my front suspension :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor