Is this a real W30-w/pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

lesbaldridge

Greasemonkey
Jan 27, 2012
sounds pretty good man. the video says mild 350 but that sounds like a pretty nasty cam. what size rear tires you running on that ? and do you know what size rims including the backspacing ? thats about what size im looking to run on mine but im leaning towards drag stars or cragers, but i have aways liked the solid style rims alot to. im really glad you didnt say it was for sale when i asked last month, id would have been draining the bank account and hauling that thing 300 miles south :rofl: . and right now i need another project like i need an extra hole in my head. but seriously. looks like it cleaned up pretty dam good.

docrocket1967

Greasemonkey
Sep 19, 2010
Florida
Ill have to ask him on the tire size and backspacing. The car was cold in the video we had just fired it up so it sounds choppier than usual but when it warms up it still sounds pretty nasty. But it is a mild motor. As for the other video thank you most people dot believe me when i tellem how old my daughter was in the video

lesbaldridge

Greasemonkey
Jan 27, 2012
hey docrocket, you should swing over and check out our florida members thread. im checking into starting a usergroup for florida members also. tell your buddy with the cutlass to join up to. i think were gonna see about maybe starting a car club for florida G-body owners, with meets and all that good stuff. plus it will be a great way to locate parts from local members, find local sources for everything from parts to chrome shops, etc... custom shops, you name it. it just started but already has a strong show of interest. theres a link to the thread in my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor