It's getting pretty stupid out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
‘Anyone with information about the incident should call’ 867-5309 (or whatever)’

WTF is that request?????

I think the witness and the officer have all of the info needed ‘criminal fired a gun at a cop, criminal is now dead’. Sounds like a winner to me with no more information needed.
867-5309????!! Why would you want to bother Jenny about that? Girl's name isn't on the wall for that purpose>

Nick

Reactions: 1 users

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
I have had a couple good pranks with that phone number haha.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees what's going on. I'm just waiting for it to pop and the much needed culling to commence.

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
I have had a couple good pranks with that phone number haha.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees what's going on. I'm just waiting for it to pop and the much needed culling to commence.
You damn kids make me feel old. I was kid when it came out. 😜🤣

Freakin’ EVERYONE knew Jenny’s number. And we didn’t have Pandora, Spotify or YT music - we knew it from an FM station.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
You damn kids make me feel old. I was kid when it came out. 😜🤣

Freakin’ EVERYONE knew Jenny’s number. And we didn’t have Pandora, Spotify or YT music - we knew it from an FM station.
I'm only 38.. the best prank I've played was on a few guys in the local Corvette group and they are in their late 50s/early 60s.

They should have got it..🤣

Reactions: 1 user

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Um-Hmm. Deal on that number was that it actually existed and someone went to all the misery and grief and hassle of identifying the matching area code. And then someone else tried to buy it!! Don't think that ever happened. Ma Bell didn't see the humor in it all. Think all the girls I ever knew who had been christened "Jennifer" quickly changed their names to "Jen" or maybe entered convents, I don' know. The word "jennie" or genny, used to refer to an engine of any kind. Oldest reference I can recall is to a device known as a Spinning Jenny for working with wool or cotton to convert the raw material to thread for knitting; or something along that line.

Nick

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
I had heard, back in the day, that a high school principal or vice principal, had a daughter named Jenny and his number was Tommy Tutone’s title. The story was quite humorous.

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
In Lakewood NJ the police get 150 accident calls a day, not a week or month a day! Except Saturday we'll Friday sundown until daylight Sunday almost nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor