Its that time of year-winter plans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Sledding with the kids when school closes!!! Oh, car stuff...hmmm.
If work ever lets up and I can finally play hooky, install the American Autowire kit in the K10 and finish the interior. Otherwise...watch the snow pile up on the car covers. Regret that I never got a design together and poured a slab for a real shop. Again. House needs a new roof before the playroom, of course.

Reactions: 1 user

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
I can't believe you find this funny, I'm going ask GP403 to set up a safe room so those like me won't have to deal with the deplorables like you...:p

Support group for geriatrics driving gbodies? I'm in . . .

Griffin84ss

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Apr 14, 2017
Corinth Ky
The community college by me (I assume most) like projects like this. The instructors like it because it’s more realistic and real world training for the students as opposed to tearing apart the same cars/body panels. You just have to sign a waiver to hold the college harmless for the repairs done.
Thanks for the tip i will look into it.!!

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
My plan is to finally get the digital air ride in and hopefully the Dakota Digital gauges, would be great to find a sugar mama to fund the LSA and TR6060 transplant I would love to do:banana:

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
My plan is to finally get the digital air ride in and hopefully the Dakota Digital gauges, would be great to find a sugar mama to fund the LSA and TR6060 transplant I would love to do:banana:
You'll need to hang out around Fox Chapel, Mt. Lebanon, or Wexford to find one of those.

Tillrock

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 21, 2017
Northeast
Just started this project. My goal this winter WAS to replace the interior of my Hurst; seat covers, carpeting, headliner, have steering wheel refurbed ,etc. However, my gauges go in and out, so I need to address that issue first, need to replace the front windshield, and will probably replace the starter system in the vehicle and make sure all of the original wiring is connected and working properly. Needless to say it'll be a busy winter, and I look forward to some quality time in the garage.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
You'll need to hang out around Fox Chapel, Mt. Lebanon, or Wexford to find one of those.
Yeah I frequent Mt. Lebanon the most, but maybe should get myself around some more ;)

Carlos Garcia

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 4, 2017
That's great. I'm looking forward to do my upholstery done. Good luck! My dashboard is f up bit worh some luck i'll have my friends do somenthing on it. Probably some black and silver. Where are you at?

Back in action with plenty of heating and banging. The car is at my friends shop in Rosarito, Baja California. I also have to do the upholstery and dashboard. The original colors for the interior are black and it is a two tone exterior silver/black/silver according to my car title and vin. 20180407_161753.jpg 20180407_161828.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor