It's The Swine Flu!!! Run!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
I can bring my collection of US Civil Defense Geiger Counters and surplus Soviet gas masks to the bunker in case the swine flu zombies get hold of a nuke.

CaStylin

Apprentice
Apr 24, 2009
Houston, Tx
Whats funny is that i heard of people are throwing out pork in fear its infected... come on people :roll:

CaStylin

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
So...how soon until thieves stop holding up drug stores for Oxycontin and start stealing Tamiflu instead?

CaStylin

Apprentice
Apr 24, 2009
Houston, Tx
4-6 weeks tops :lol:... thats if there not zobies yet

foxtrot

Royal Smart Person
Dec 19, 2008
USA
I'm not saying that this is not an issue and I do feel bad for the people that have the flu.

But...

I think that the media has been taking advantage of the panicky nature of people. It seems like the media is always sensationalizing something. It's one thing after another. Should we all just go live in a bunker somewhere?

I'm done with the media.

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
screw the media lol
its just another myth from "the man" lmao there is no swine flu, lets go smoke weed.lmao jk

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
naah, let's not be serious about this. That is what THEY want you to do... Then again, maybe this is part of a vast left wing conspiracy to bring about a panic that leads to worldwide chaos. The ensuing chaos of the swine flu pandemic, coupled with the world wide financial collapse will then be used as the impetus for the implementation of a super-national government which will bring about pseudo peace under the dictatorship of the Antichrist...Barack Obama. What no one knows is that Obama's family is really originally from Ethiopia, where a lost Jewish tribe fled long ago. They later emigrated to Kenya, which is where we all think he is from. He is therefore of the proper bloodline to be the real antichrist. This is why he will not release his birth certificate, so we can't find the REAL truth. After all, according to the pre-tribulational theory of Biblical escatology, the one world system will not mandate the Mark of the beast until 3.5 years into the Tribulation period. This would dovetail nicely with the December 21,2012 "Restart" in the Mayan calendar. That date could then be used as an excuse to force people to either join the new order or die. So, the new order will be the absolute rule of the antichrist. Then again, it could all just be a coincidence and this pandemic of H1N1 will turn out like the 1918 H1N1 pandemic which had a death rate of about 2%, mostly young, healthy individuals. Sleep Tight!

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
2000.malibu.ls said:
screw the media lol
its just another myth from "the man" lmao there is no swine flu, lets go smoke weed.lmao jk

Well... the swine flu is not actually spread from swine. No, they just tell you that it is. It is really from Mexican dirt weed. It's really a conspiracy to reduce demand in this country by killing off the pot smokers so that the drug cartels that are ravaging Mexico with civil war right now will lose their income base, thus ending their reign of terror that is really funded by American pot heads. Our government is complicit in it as they try to cull the herd and reduce the number of people dependent on the government and causing our financial problems. A smaller population is easier to control and so the big corporations and bankers who control things from behind the scenes are afraid of losing control if the population gets too large and hard to manage. They want to reduce the world's population by about 2/3, so that they can more easily control it though eugenics programs (selective breeding). They tried it first during the 1920's-1950's, but ultimately failed. Pot heads do not fit into their definition of "fit to breed" , so they are now trying to kill them off with the swine flu.

It's 4:20...got a minute?

83gcut

Apprentice
Nov 6, 2008
Houston,TX.
:x confirmed death in HOUSTON!! I'm about to put my cutlass in an under ground sealed bunker.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor