Status
Not open for further replies.

CaStylin

Apprentice
Apr 24, 2009
Houston, Tx
KrisW said:
I will send the link as soon as I can.

Believe it or not, over here in afghanistan the internet is terrible! I am using a cell phone hooked to my computer to do this. The G-body site is actually one of the easiest pages to get to! hahahha

Anyway, I WILL post the link when I get it, never fear!!
I bet the net suck there, I'm actually supprised you have this much net time... Any way I do support the troops and wish you well, being in TX i have many deployed friends and family

Looking forward to the artical... I'll look for it too

KrisW

G-Body Guru
Oct 24, 2007
Lakeland, FL
It is from Representative Jill jankowski

The Trojan horse is supposed to be in the upcoming budget. It will mask as an increase in funding for Medicare services.

KrisW

G-Body Guru
Oct 24, 2007
Lakeland, FL
Here is the best link I can get:

http://iusbvision.wordpress.com/2009/04 ... ealthcare/

It also has some insights from people who have lived under socialized medicine and all its evils.

My wife is also European and now that she lives in America and has used our Healthcare, she also says never again to the communist ways!!

CaStylin

Apprentice
Apr 24, 2009
Houston, Tx
Here is a quote from the link
Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-Ill.) and co-sponsor of HR-676 answered criticisms from single-payer advocates. She said "the public option is not a compromise, but a strategic step toward the single-payer system and the elimination of the private insurance industry…The public option is simply the opening salvo against the private sector, Schakowsky and other speakers said."
You are right and i am not in support of her words or she hopes this bill will lead us, Since its still a "pay in" medical plan (as stated in the bill) like those of the private sector If it does past the best out come would to be the private is forced to lower its cost (which are out of control at the moment) to maintain a secure hold on the market which would be good for the people of the nation and less strain on the government program...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor