Joke of the day

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Based on statistics, the most used s*xual position among married couples is doggy style... The husband sits and begs, while the wife rolls over and plays dead.

• Haha
  • Winner
Reactions: 8 users

Kennybill

Master Mechanic
Mar 17, 2010
Braceville, Ohio
ittle Johnny walks into school one day to find a substitute in place of his regular teacher.

She says, "Hello class, I'm Mrs. Prussy. When you say my name class remember it has an "r" after the first letter."

The entire class says, "Hello Mrs. Prussy."

A few days later the regular teacher is still sick when Little Johnny gets to his desk the teacher asks what her name is.

Johnny thinks hard and the says to the teacher, "I remember it has an "r" after the first letter."

"That's right!" she coaxed.

Then after a few seconds Little Johnny says, "Mrs. Crunt?"

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

KCP

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2018
Bavaria, Germany
Based on statistics, the most used s*xual position among married couples is doggy style... The husband sits and begs, while the wife rolls over and plays dead.

There was a second statistic based on the same survey.
They also asked what husbands do after a real good *rgasm.

They put their pants on and go home to their wife.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

79 GP 4 speed

Master Mechanic
Nov 12, 2017
Do you know the true definition of a virgin lake? It's a lake no women have swam in and the fish still taste like fish.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Gonzo1970

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2018
A man was sitting at a bar enjoying an after-work cocktail with his friends when an exceptionally beautifull, extremely sexy young woman entered. She was so striking that the man could not take his eyes away from her. The young woman noticed his overly attentive stare & walked directly toward him.
Before he could offer her apologies for being so rude for staring, the young woman said to him, 'I'll do anything, absolutely anything, that you want me to do, no matter how kinky, for $100, on one condition.'
Flabbergasted, the man asked what the condition was.
The young woman replied, 'You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words.'
The man considered his proposition for a moment and slowly counted out five $20 bills, which he pressed into the young woman's hand along with his address. He looked deeply into her eyes & slowly, meaningfully said, "Clean my house."

-Clean

+Paint

-Gonz

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
This is what happens when you put your El Camino through the hot water laundry. View attachment 153886
Everyone knows you need to treat an El Camino like their owners.

Bathe rarely, and, no hot water heaters involved. Occasionally getting them caught in the rain is best so they don't know what's coming.

• Haha