Joke of the day

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
The cherry on top... to taunt the offender with "dead or alive, you're comming with me" over a loud speaker on the robot just before it shoots him/her, better know as the "oh sh*t" moment.
And this from a city that can’t figure out how a public toilets should look.

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
Exactly, this current society of entitled lazy crap getting their way is overpowering work ethic and common sense. Rewards are going to the lazy instead of them stepping up.

I can't change it on my own but nature has it's pendulum effect. I'm really a fan of a big asteroid drilling this planet... 🤔
I keep hoping every time they say one is coming close!😎 Then again I walk into the break room at work and if the news is all up in arms over the weather I’ll say loudly “ We’re all going to die!” Flood, Snowmagedon, heat….

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

"Joke of the Day"

*cough*

Can we keep it as such? Thx.
Yes sir 😎

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
After putting it on jack stands, removing all the plastic covers, draining oil etc etc, I have decided to never do it again. It is worth the 125.00 at the quick oil change for them to do it in 30min. It took me most of the day. Same for cutting the lawn, across the street they do it in 15min (wife times them). It takes me the whole day and then she says" it only takes them 15min, you take all day and then, can't get up tomorrow!
But she didn’t offer to see if she could do it faster!