Joke of the day

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Might be just a local or regional thing up here but my local big box pharmacy is carrying Coca-Cola infused with Caffeine and in enough of a percentage that you can taste it! So you brew up a cup of Joe and dump the Cola-caffiene in it and badda-boom/badda-bing you've about doubled the caffiene you're about to ingest.

Best stuff ever was an Aussie product called JOLT Cola. Twice the caffiene and three times the sugar of normal. Three cans of that you are guaranteed to be awake for 24+ hours and twitchin' and jivin' for most of it. Haven't seen it in decades and kind of miss it...........Hee, Hee, Hee, Hee, Hee, Hee. Hee, Hee....................................🤣

Nick

Reactions: 1 user

Cauterize

Floater of Valves
Supporting Member
Feb 9, 2019
Deathbridge
Might be just a local or regional thing up here but my local big box pharmacy is carrying Coca-Cola infused with Caffeine and in enough of a percentage that you can taste it! So you brew up a cup of Joe and dump the Cola-caffiene in it and badda-boom/badda-bing you've about doubled the caffiene you're about to ingest.

Best stuff ever was an Aussie product called JOLT Cola. Twice the caffiene and three times the sugar of normal. Three cans of that you are guaranteed to be awake for 24+ hours and twitchin' and jivin' for most of it. Haven't seen it in decades and kind of miss it...........Hee, Hee, Hee, Hee, Hee, Hee. Hee, Hee....................................🤣

Nick
Man I miss Jolt Cola. That stuff was awesome

• Agree

383_GrandPrix

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2016
Quebec, Canada

Nick
Was it anything like this crap?

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Nope. Heard about that stuff on the AM news. It is not even supposed to be up here for sale. Not meant for kids and some other issues.

No, JOLT was sold in a 10 oz can, sort of a cherry red color with yellow script if memory serves. Clearly marked Product of Australia on the can.

Nick

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014

Nick
Nick, did you guys get that caffinated water craze back in the late 1990s early 00s? Replace your regular water for anything caffinated - drink powder, tea, coffee, and BOOM!

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
Nope. Heard about that stuff on the AM news. It is not even supposed to be up here for sale. Not meant for kids and some other issues.

No, JOLT was sold in a 10 oz can, sort of a cherry red color with yellow script if memory serves. Clearly marked Product of Australia on the can.

Nick
I remember coming across it in the late 80s while at college in the midwest. I was a heavy soda drinker back then and tried a few cans but didn't really notice any difference compared to other sodas, except for the taste. almost a sickly sweet heavy syrup flavor. was not impressed and never saw it ever again iirc