BUILD THREAD JRP's '87 Regal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Good to see you back at it. Now I completely understand why you took that pretty car apart instead of putting that engine in it. You've got the talent to see this through.

Now that I've been nice, I'm still mad at you for selling the truck.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Nov 4, 2012
Good to see you back at it. Now I completely understand why you took that pretty car apart instead of putting that engine in it. You've got the talent to see this through.

Now that I've been nice, I'm still mad at you for selling the truck.

Thanks Jared. I'm glad to be doing something with it. I have a little time off work and I've been guilt tripping over my lack of progress. My work schedule *should* be changing to become a bit more regular soon, which will help. Lately it's just been work and sleep. Admittedly I'm bad at managing my time but my haphazard work schedule hasn't helped any.

I do miss the truck and I certainly miss rowing my own gears, but the new truck is sooo good. Good Lord is it nice. It's super quiet inside, everything works the way it's supposed to, there are no squeaks or rattles and the EcoBoost seriously hauls *ss. It's well equipped on creature comforts too.

The silver lining is that I don't have a cool retro looking truck to cruise around in, so I have to get busy on the Regal if I want to get back to being my attention wh*re self.

Reactions: 8 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Need anything sawzall'd?
In due time grasshopper, in due time.
Destroy Diary Of A Mad Black Woman GIF by Bounce

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
Need anything sawzall'd?

You ever get the urge to one up yourself? Go cut down a house to demo or something with only a sawzall? Or would you be more of an Ash Williams if you really let the juices flow?

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Yeah, just keep taunting the guy who collects chainsaws.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Nov 4, 2012
You ever get the urge to one up yourself? Go cut down a house to demo or something with only a sawzall? Or would you be more of an Ash Williams if you really let the juices flow?

Oh dude I scared the f*ck out the people at work the first time I picked up a sawzall. They have this bullpen around the backside of the building where they stage big orders and overstock lumber, stuff like that, and they had an actual 53' trailer out there full of junk pallets that had to be cut up before they could get rid of them. They had 3 guys out there for probably 2 hours and they maybe got through two dozen pallets. I went out there alone for 2 and half hours or so and had the entire rest of the trailer cut up and stacked. Fuggers didn't know if they were pathetically slow or if I was a psycho.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor