BUILD THREAD JRP's '87 Regal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2012
Ouch is right. Hope you're getting hazard pay on that side job.

I haven't given them a price yet. Doesn't hurt too bad with the burn cream and the Tylenol but I'm still trying to stay off my feet.

Reactions: 1 user

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
pendleton-canadian-whisky-25.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Nov 4, 2012
Drove to the auto body supply shop this morning to buy a bunch of stuff- MIG gas, wire, tips, weld thru primer, whatever else... and apparently they are now closed on Saturdays thanks to covid. So now I'm waiting til Monday. Fahk.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Nov 4, 2012
Oh here's another thing I've gotta do so I this project doesn't literally kill me-
Harbor-Freight-Jack-Stand-Recall-pdf.jpg

20200614_114710~2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Indifferent
Reactions: 6 users

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Have i mentioned i am still jealous of how nice your car is? even in 2 pieces.

Reactions: 2 users
Nov 4, 2012
Have i mentioned i am still jealous of how nice your car is? even in 2 pieces.

I appreciate that, although it's in a lot more than 2 pieces :ROFLMAO: I'm jealous that you've actually driven yours!

I got back to the body supply shop this morning. Got an 80 cu ft bottle, weld thru primer, small spool of .023 mig wire, and contact tips. Enough to get me going. Its really hot and humid out so I don't know what I'll get done today but I'm gonna try to play with the settings and set up the machine to where I like it.
IMG-20200622-WA0001.jpeg

I guess I gotta take those HF jack stands back and find a suitable replacement.

Reactions: 4 users

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
I appreciate that, although it's in a lot more than 2 pieces :ROFLMAO: I'm jealous that you've actually driven yours!

I got back to the body supply shop this morning. Got an 80 cu ft bottle, weld thru primer, small spool of .023 mig wire, and contact tips. Enough to get me going. Its really hot and humid out so I don't know what I'll get done today but I'm gonna try to play with the settings and set up the machine to where I like it.
View attachment 149559

I guess I gotta take those HF jack stands back and find a suitable replacement.
I bought a set of 6 ton stands from menards for $50 more than HF. Look sturdy enough. Roughly the sameheight. Haven't used them yet tho. Was in a pinch and needed them. As expected, local HF stores are all out of the 6 ton stands.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor