GBOTM July Submissions

g0thiac

G-Body Guru
Sep 6, 2020
g0thiac do we have a weiner yet?
Hmm.. Depends, can you pass down the hot dog buns?

*laughs awkwardly*

*crickets*

But, I have. And I will announce it here tommorow night, as the winning thread can be done for Friday with the usual photo, and submission that was chosen 😎💪💪💪

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Hmm.. Depends, can you pass down the hot dog buns?

*laughs awkwardly*

*crickets*

But, I have. And I will announce it here tommorow night, as the winning thread can be done for Friday with the usual photo, and submission that was chosen 😎💪💪💪
Just a question, but, for future months can we go back to having an actual voting poll thread?

I think many members were confused by the lack of the usual poll

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Yea was wondering about that, no more voting?
Earlier in the thread he said he would count the 'likes' a photo got.

Much more confusing, and, doesn't have a locking 'end' time where there could also be confusion when after the 'vote period' stops people.keep liking things, you don't even have official results locked away.

Reactions: 1 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006

Much more confusing, and, doesn't have a locking 'end' time where there could also be confusion when after the 'vote period' stops people.keep liking things, you don't even have official results locked away.
I liked your post. You should get a participation award.

73b.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
That Malibu one is sharp, that's probably the winner.

But yes, could like spam one over night and wake up the next morning with a few more million votes...

Joe Biden Lol GIF by NowThis

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

g0thiac

G-Body Guru
Sep 6, 2020
Just a question, but, for future months can we go back to having an actual voting poll thread?

I think many members were confused by the lack of the usual poll
Yeah, that's fine with me. I just wanted to do a trial run here, but next month a poll we can do I agree 😤👌👌👌

g0thiac

G-Body Guru
Sep 6, 2020

Yeah I see your point as it can be more confusing. My thought at the time, is I was unsure if the participations would be more or less, as it's roughly similar amount most months I notice, and if it's alot the same people entering again, I assumed the same for this month, and why I wasn't worried.

That said, I think sticking to a poll would be best.

Not trying to over complicate here aha,as the other thought I just wanted to also try to encourage, more participation by forcing people to like the pictures, they felt had the most response 😎💪💪💪

g0thiac

G-Body Guru
Sep 6, 2020
‘79 SS Malibu
A winner indeed. Very clean shot, and truth also is, if I was an owner of something that nice- it's honestly something, I would pay to actually have that image enhanced, made bigger and finally frame it on the wall.

I think you really took the time here, to capture the essence of the night theme as well, so I appreciate you and every other submission here, for taking the time, to get a few good photos in.

GP403 So... do you want to do the honors or should I lmao? 🙄😂😂😂

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor