Finished off the “painting” and installed the deck. Not perfect but 100x better then it was.
Also figured out my wiring issue. It was the starter wire connection touching the battery tray. Which was blowing my fuse for my capacitor and amp. Everything was working great for about 20 minutes and my capacitor exploded as I was sitting on the tailgate. Not sure what happened. I know, it did take hours to get a 12volts on it when normally it should be less then half an hour. Guess from sitting so long something fried internally. 13.8 volts seems excessive. Any audio guys have any insight?
GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.