Lemans to Malibu front clip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Na306StAnG

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 2, 2008
Largo Florida
Is it possible to put a Malibu front clip on a 79 lemans? I have a really clean Lemans and got it for a steal. Any help at all would be awesome.

shotgun

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2007
Nort o Philly
Total waste of time .never work,will take hours and hours of custom fabrication,better just get rid of it and start looking for another car!!!!!!!!!!

I am lying,should be a bolt up,just not sure about the body charactor lines.

You guys are killing me,are there not enough Chevys out there that you gotta kill another Pontiac?

I keep finding Pontiacs with Chevy front clips,that's it,the Malibu Wagon is getting a LeMans front,455,th400 and a 12bolt.

That will show ya!! :lol:

PS. I would trade front clips if you closer.

Na306StAnG

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 2, 2008
Largo Florida
awesome! Thanks for the info.

The front clip on mine is pretty much perfect so it will be forsale shortly. If you want the lemans front clip let me know as no one around here will want it and I'll wind up throwing it away.

I'm in Clearwater Florida 33773 if you want to figure out shipping.

Rockstar

Master Mechanic
Dec 16, 2007
Tampa,Fl
Na306StAnG said:
awesome! Thanks for the info.

The front clip on mine is pretty much perfect so it will be forsale shortly. If you want the lemans front clip let me know as no one around here will want it and I'll wind up throwing it away.

I'm in Clearwater Florida 33773 if you want to figure out shipping.

Hey if your just going to throw it away ill come get it from you im in Tampa. :D

shotgun

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2007
Nort o Philly
Now I hate both of you :evil: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor