3.JPG
    230.9 KB · Views: 1,834
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    222.8 KB · Views: 1,837

AkWhtBst

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 9, 2011
Here is my project. Its about 90% complete.

29djlzs.jpg

14w3z10.jpg

Blacking the lights out, paint is fresh and still needs a wet sand and good buffing to make it really shine!!

Tim

Red Regal T

Apprentice
Jan 18, 2011
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL

Jan. 18, 2011
Red Regal T said:
Not much to look at right now, especially considering the many beautiful El Caminos pictured in this thread, but I finally found a builder that didn't cost an arm and a leg. Good, straight, rust free frame and quarters still sporting the original factory paint, what's left of it, that is. I have most of what I need to turn it into a Grand Camino turbo V6, drive-train wise. My work will be begin in earnest in a few months which will include a turbo-Buick LC2 engine, replacement of the stock th2004r with the perfomance oriented TR variety, and a 3:42 8.5 rear. Once I have that working to my satisfaction, paint is up next, and a revamping of the stock interior with Park Avenue power leather seats somewhere in between and also an LS1 four wheel disc brake conversion. :D

OK ... did all that now.

http://entertainment.webshots.com/album/578828071lzGdoZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor