Status
Not open for further replies.

vladj

Master Mechanic
Nov 11, 2008
Winnipeg, Manitoba
stabface.jpg

I liked this one :lol:

Ahahaha I love how he treats the engine with break fluid like a set of brakes (I put brake cleaner in teh engine).

Thats like swallowing poison and using a chemical deluter to remove the poison from your body.

Actually, an old cure for alcohol poisoning (actually methanol poisoning from the breakdown of bad ethanol) was to administer a more pure ethanol in certain amounts for the body to keep processing out the overdose of harmful methanol

...but that's before we had stomach pumps.

1. The manufacturer's of such products should put labels on the bottles describing the contents, that way you wouldn't use something you didn't want to.

2. Learn how to read the labels.

3. Don't get pissed off when I ask "WTF?!" Mistakes are part of human nature, but I don't think this one qualifies.

The sad part is people are that stupid and there is a good chance it is actually real lol! pretty funny stuff though.

1. The manufacturer's of such products should put labels on the bottles describing the contents, that way you wouldn't use something you didn't want to.
what, you don't think containers of oil and brake fluid look different enough? :lol: like you said, people need to actually read the labels and THINK.
i don't know which is worse, the brake cleaner (well it's sort of logical) or jacking the engine up off of the balancer. :?
what do you guys think is stupider, the guy who tried to port his intake by putting sand in a running engine, this guy, the water through the running engine to flush the oil, or put you submission in here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor