Not open for further replies.

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
How dare you not take pictures...
How Dare You Greta GIF

Now I'm gonna have to put on my Kevlar and take a ride over to Wilkinsburg and check that bish out.
You better bring a few extra magazines with you too.

Nov 4, 2012
It's in the rear row of the GM's.
I don't even know where that is...

I don't f*x with GMs.
Might want to add a helmet to that as well
Has it gotten that bad? I haven't been out there in a while, though I do hear that downtown has turned into an open air drug market complete with tents and homeless people defecating everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

UC645

Royal Smart Person
Apr 20, 2020
Kittanning, Pa
I don't even know where that is...

I don't f*x with GMs.

Has it gotten that bad? I haven't been out there in a while, though I do hear that downtown has turned into an open air drug market complete with tents and homeless people defecating everywhere.
The Century should be all the way back behind the building they use to clean out cars, next the the Ford cars.

I can’t say for sure, but there were a lot more people walking across 4 lane roads for fun. Like just zigzaging across it for no reason.

I try to avoid that yard unless I absolutely have to go there.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor