Low On Blinker Fluid - Left Side

Status
Not open for further replies.

superbon54

G-Body Guru
Apr 15, 2014
Wisco
Had that exact same issue one time. I felt like an idiot when I figured it out after hours of “troubleshooting”.

Its funny you mention the simple things. I purchased an 87 Regal about three months ago. Right turn signal worked normally. Left signal would make all lights flash as if hazards were on. When I pressed the brake pedal, the front parking lights lit up. I was thoroughly confused.

End result was a single filament 1156 bulb in the left rear housing where a dual filament 2057 was supposed to go. Changed one bulb and all my problems went away. Now I can safely turn left without confusing everyone! Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
even though I still forget, I def agree with checking the basics first!

years ago when I was still turning wrenches, one of my good customers brought their car in for me to work on. now, this car had a history of electrical gremlins, and this trip wasn't any different.... I can't remember what it was that wasn't working, but after a couple hours of tracking and headscratching, I'd remembered that I had neglected to check something.... the fuse....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor