LQ4 in '86 Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.

79loserbluebu

G-Body Guru
May 9, 2009
Illinois
You may want to use that harness and PCM after all. I clicked the link in your thread and the product seemed pretty nice. It's a brand new harness so no hunting wires down trying to find a short/open somewhere. And with the DBW, you can use the LS2 intake with the LS2 DBW TB

maddog20_20

Master Mechanic
Nov 20, 2010
St. Louis MO
Damn and I already put the less than 100 mile 6.0 in the truck, but I do have the VERY used (well into the 300K miles)one sitting on the floor.... :? Have to see what rebuilding it would cost and weigh it out

79loserbluebu

G-Body Guru
May 9, 2009
Illinois
Any new updates on this?

I just got done ordering from www.gmpartsdirect.com a C6 PS fluid resevoir. I found it on the Kwik Perf forum on their site. Actually looks really nice and mounts to the driver's side accessory bracket. If they offered it for sale I probably would of bought it when I got the bracket

DSCN0538.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor