LQ4 value

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kansas Bu Wagon

G-Body Guru
Jul 9, 2012
Wichita, Ks
North of a $1000 is a little... Too far north lol. Dig through the lsx stickies here, I've posted links to brand new stand alone harness' in all of them. The company is called psi conversions.

Kansas Bu Wagon

G-Body Guru
Jul 9, 2012
Wichita, Ks
Anubis said:
Kansas Bu Wagon said:
North of a $1000 is a little... Too far north lol. .
That's what I thought.....it does come with a flashed ECM though.

The PSI harness and flashed ecm should come in around $800. For over 1k you can get the Holley set up or mega squirt.

You definitely save a lot of money if you did a harness yourself.

jacobdavis1979

G-Body Guru
Feb 18, 2011
I have buddys that did these LS swaps that also used nothing but a flashed ecm, psi harness, and psi fuel system. I was in awwe how cheap the harness was. When my Bu is done im gonna LS swap my truck and i was gonna make my own harness with the instructions on lt1swap.com untill they told me about PSI. Cheap and great products from what i hear.

Kansas Bu Wagon have you tried them? What do you think of them?

Kansas Bu Wagon

G-Body Guru
Jul 9, 2012
Wichita, Ks
jacobdavis1979 said:
I have buddys that did these LS swaps that also used nothing but a flashed ecm, psi harness, and psi fuel system. I was in awwe how cheap the harness was. When my Bu is done im gonna LS swap my truck and i was gonna make my own harness with the instructions on lt1swap.com untill they told me about PSI. Cheap and great products from what i hear.

I have yet to try one. I've seen them used online a few times and two at the track last year and no one had anything bad to say. I've done ALOT of research on gbody ls swaps lol. Now all I need is money haha.

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
picked up a lq4 for 300 with a spun rod bearing.... unknown miles and half off special at junkyard during sale day.... :mrgreen: what's gonna cost is stroking it to 408 cubic inches!! :shock:

jacobdavis1979

G-Body Guru
Feb 18, 2011
Kansas Bu Wagon said:
jacobdavis1979 said:

I have yet to try one. I've seen them used online a few times and two at the track last year and no one had anything bad to say. I've done ALOT of research on gbody ls swaps lol. Now all I need is money haha.

I would guinea pig one as a review for everyone but the cam im using in my malibu recommends a carb setup and i already have a carb intake. But my trucks next and i will diffidently lets you guys know how it goes it will just be awhile lol
I just got done watching some youtube videos on it and looks to me like its impossible to screw up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor