ls swap stock ac vac lines

johnnunez29

Master Mechanic
May 9, 2022
how are you guys connecting the purple/pink vac hose to a vac block? do you know what size id that is? or wth i can use to attach to my vac block? i have a holley block i believe the threaded areas are 1/8 npt and 1/4 .i can figure that out just not sure what to use to connect to that actual small vac line.

how are you guys connecting the purple/pink vac hose to a vac block? do you know what size id that is? or what i can use to attach to my vac block? i have a holley block i believe the threaded areas are 1/8 npt and 1/4 .i can figure that out just not sure what to use to connect to that actual small vac line.
i used a piece of shrink tube to in act as a sleeve to fit(accordingly) into a small section of rubber hose.this pic isn't of it going into the block but it paints a picture,hopefully it'll help. i don't know what size hose that is,it was just what i came across in my travels. 20240821_202743.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
i used a piece of shrink tube to in act as a sleeve to fit(accordingly) into a small section of rubber hose.this pic isn't of it going into the block but it paints a picture,hopefully it'll help. i don't know what size hose that is,it was just what i came across in my travels.View attachment 244418
ok so you were able to basically splice them using some shrink wrap? i ordered a 1/8 barb and pushlok fitting. hopefully it works. if it fits ill put some shrink wrap on it. thanks

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor