Mac-Ink's 79 Monte Carlo

Status
Not open for further replies.

H2O gbodies

Apprentice
May 2, 2009
Wtf?? It went to somebody who's just tryin to flip it? Dang....well, at least you got what you wanted out of it....I hope. Hey Tony.... started a build thread on my 80 Monte.....I say you find another 3rd gen and we'll all try to take over the gbody sites with em! Lol.

Tony_SS

Royal Smart Person
Oct 14, 2006
Missouri
Thanks Kevin... I had a feeling this guy was going to flip it, even though he told me otherwise. I'm ok with that.. I got the price I wanted for it, and it wasn't getting used as it should have been. Hopefully the new owner will enjoy it more.

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
Damn! that monte is sick!! but does that mean it's $37,556.75 in good ol green backs?? I :shock: or did I fudge my math up??

Tony_SS

Royal Smart Person
Oct 14, 2006
Missouri
85GPLef41 said:
Damn! that monte is sick!! but does that mean it's $37,556.75 in good ol green backs?? I :shock: or did I fudge my math up??
Yes that is their asking price. I guess good ol American hot rods are hard to come buy over there. Supply and demand!

Jabin, I looked but didn't see your 80 Monte build thread.. post a link.

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
See what happens when I leave for so long?! That Monte was definitely one of my favorites on the site. Sad to see it go, hopefully the new owner treats it well. Maybe they will even come to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor