Main character in LIFE drives a Grand National

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malibu Dave

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 4, 2006
Jamestown, NY
I have been watching this new show on NBC called LIFE. it is about a cop who was convicted of murder and sentenced to well, life. but he was let go when they found out the evidence was not accurate. he got a big $$$ settlement out of the situation. in the first episode he drove a Bentley Continental coupe but it was run over by a tractor in the end of the episode (don't ask :lol: ). in the 3rd episode while looking for a suspect at a custom car shop he spies a sweet black GN with a silver racing stripe running down the car from the hood (minus the scoop) down to the trunk. later you see him driving it, he even pulls over a guy in it (it has red and blue strobe lights in the grille and on the rear view mirror). here are some stills from the episode, sorry for bad quality it was taken off of the NBC website.

2ch9vdi.jpg

rml6k1.jpg

29gmxyv.jpg

t80xp3.jpg

2h3ugr5.jpg

t7o9bo.jpg

2lxxjyh.jpg

2ujs5ys.jpg

I just think its cool that even though he has between 5 and 50 (the exact amount is never given) million dollars he gets a tricked out Grand National 8). I have the episode on my computer I will try to get the video clips from it if you guys want ;).

Vern

Master Mechanic
Jul 23, 2007
Dayton, OH
Very cool. He needs some fatties on the back of that thing. Looks like he has a front mount intercooler so kudos its not been cheaply kept on the road with sbc. The grill & header are an 87 the wheels an 84 or 85.

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
Thats awesome! I'm not a big fan of the early wheels or the stripe but it looks sweet! I might have to start watching that show.

marcar1993

G-Body Guru
Aug 31, 2007
New Jersey
I noticedthat too. I watch that show on and off. Btw, definatly a turbo car. In one episode you can clearly hear the turbo spooling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor