Maine guy with a 4 speed Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIYShifter

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 20, 2007
Southern ME
www.nemotorsport.com
Hey everyone, thought I'd stop in and say hi. My name is Drew, I'm from Southwestern Maine. I currently drive a 1984 Pontiac Grand Prix that I've converted to a 4 speed. It has 355 SBC with Vortec heads, Comp xe268 cam, Speed Pro forged pistons, Edelbrock 750 carb, and the associated motor stuff. Trans is a 1965 M20 Muncie (it replaced an M21 because I liked the wide ratio and deeper first gear. I also grenaded a Saginaw. Heh.), Hurst Comp Plus shifter, Hays flywheel, 8.5" rearend from an 84 H/O with 3.73s, Hotchkis lowering springs, sway bars, and braced rear control arms. I built the car to be a well balanced, fun to drive sleeper, and I feel I've accomplished that nicely! Its not the fastest car around, but it beats up on local Mustangs handily while looking like I borrowed it from my grandmother!

I'll post pics shortly!

utf-8BSU1HMDAyODctMjAxMDA0MDctMTQxN.jpg

welcome! i like the undercover cop car look.

Welcome aboard Drew.
Great lookin' sleeper you got there. I love the dog dish caps...

Haha yeah, love the NEMS guys, but the drama is just too much. Plus my internet access is limited to my Blackberry, so I'd just rather go on sites that interest me more and are actually relevant.

And as for the lurking, I really haven't "lurked" per se, just joined up a while ago when I had my 85 Cutlass and never really came back much.

Thanks for the kind words! Looking forward to contributing to the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor