Mass BOPC car show Sat May 13th

Red78Calais4speed

Greasemonkey
Feb 16, 2013
Leominster, Massachusetts
For those of you in MA or New England, there is a show coming up on Saturday, May 13th at the Hebert Candy Mansion on Route 20 in Shrewsbury, MA. It's open to all models and years of Buick, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, and Cadillac. It's in Shrewsbury which is in central MA (right next to Worcester) with easy access to Routes 290, 495, 395, and the Mass Pike (90). For more information see the flyer on the Eastern Mass GMO Oldsmobile site at www.olds-gmo.com and click on the blue box at the bottom of the screen. Hoping for good weather and a great turnout. See you there.

Reactions: 1 users

old80cs

G-Body Guru
Jun 27, 2013
Massachusetts
Going to try and make that one next year, couldn't get the day off this time around. Some of the guys from the NE Olds club will be heading over for the show, they drive some nice cars. A red '68 Olds W31 4 speed car is a looker if you see it there. Weather is looking good for the day, have a good time!

Last edited:

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
I'm amazingly behind this year or i'd go to that.enjoy it's gonna be the nicest weekend in a long time around here..

Red78Calais4speed

Greasemonkey
Feb 16, 2013
Hopefully the weather cooperates this year. We've had bad luck the last 3 shows. Rain moved in unexpectedly and put a literal damper on things. It absolutely poured last year and yet we still had 80+ cars on the show field just before the rains came. With good weather I can see us drawing 150 or more cars.
ol80cs, you're right about the red 1968 W31, it's a great car. I see it in September when I go to the NE Olds club fall show in CT. Glen drives it up here from CT with 3.91s in the rear. That must make for an interesting ride! I'm already at 2800 rpm in my Delta at 65 mph with 3.23's.

Reactions: 2 users

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
Hopefully the weather cooperates this year. We've had bad luck the last 3 shows. Rain moved in unexpectedly and put a literal damper on things. It absolutely poured last year and yet we still had 80+ cars on the show field just before the rains came. With good weather I can see us drawing 150 or more cars.
ol80cs, you're right about the red 1968 W31, it's a great car. I see it in September when I go to the NE Olds club fall show in CT. Glen drives it up here from CT with 3.91s in the rear. That must make for an interesting ride! I'm already at 2800 rpm in my Delta at 65 mph with 3.23's.
Thanks for the heads up!! Will try and make it. Hope I see a guy out of Greenville NH with a built ‘68 Olds. Gave him a grill for it couple years back.

Red78Calais4speed

Greasemonkey
Feb 16, 2013
Looks like the weather will be great for tomorrow. The forecast says partly cloudy and 75-80 degrees. Hoping for a great turnout.

Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor