May 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
Yep I’m going to see Cheap Trick and ZZ TOP live in concert in Halifax !!!
Bought advance floor tickets yesterday,this is my Christmas and Birthday present all rolled into one.
A reward for freezing my butt off in the Alberta oil patch all winter long.
Pretty excited 😆
Guy

• Winner
Reactions: 5 users

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
After 25 days in the bush I'm back where I have internet again !!
25 days of no TV,internet,no daily news,no coffee or alcohol.
It was a 2 hour round trip to the water hole,man I was ready for days off !!
There was one local radio station,but local news only,but I was kept up to date on English and tablet classes for the local aboriginals,LOL
I went the first 5 days with no cell phone signal,the wife wasnt too happy about that.
I was able to buy tickets to the concert because the Medic on site had a booster in his shack and he helped with the purchase,real great guy.
Anyhow,I asked the wife if the nurses at work were jealous that we are going to see ZZ Top.The younger ones dont even know who ZZ Top is.
I have also booked us a nights stay at one of the nicer hotels in Halifax,we have a King size bed in a harbour view suite,and its walking distance to the concert.
Pretty excited to be going to see them ,and I always liked Cheap Trick too.
Guy

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor