member project wagon ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

84 pro olds

Apprentice
Jun 5, 2009
Does any one know where to find the project build thread or pictures of the black pro touring wagon that a member on this forum redid from the frame up. It was black with all red interior, big wheels, baer brakes. I need to either find that thread or pictures because I might be picking up a 1980 malibu wagon this weekend and I love what he did to that wagon. Thanks

84 pro olds

Apprentice
Jun 5, 2009
I just remembered some more info. He had a brand new garage built at his house and he posted picks.

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis

dirtywhiteboy

Master Mechanic
Jan 6, 2009
Mount Solon, VA
If I were you guys, I would go with Chromeaholic's ride for the proper example

Good luck with the purchase and project!

I'm in need of some heat to do some painting..........BTW how is the temps in MN??? :shock:

Expecting 1-3" of snow here and ALL of the schools are closed BEFORE the snow hits :rofl:

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Here's another pic of Chromaholic's wagon. The car had since been sold.

IMG_0298A1.jpg

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
dirtywhiteboy said:
I'm in need of some heat to do some painting..........BTW how is the temps in MN??? :shock:

Expecting 1-3" of snow here and ALL of the schools are closed BEFORE the snow hits :rofl:

The sub-zero temps we've had for the past couple weeks weren't that bad until the wind picked up last nite... :roll:
Lots of the side roads are still covered in ice from the slush two weeks ago, and it's been too cold for the road salt to work...

We just got a couple inches of snow that's blowing around at about 20-30 mph, although it's a sultry 7* out.
Supposed to be -20* friday nite, but then we're in for a heat wave of some temps in the 20s for a few days. :banana:

dirtywhiteboy

Master Mechanic
Jan 6, 2009
Mount Solon, VA
Blake442 said:
dirtywhiteboy said:

The sub-zero temps we've had for the past couple weeks weren't that bad until the wind picked up last nite... :roll:
Lots of the side roads are still covered in ice from the slush two weeks ago, and it's been too cold for the road salt to work...

We just got a couple inches of snow that's blowing around at about 20-30 mph, although it's a sultry 7* out.
Supposed to be -20* friday nite, but then we're in for a heat wave of some temps in the 20s for a few days. :banana:

YUCK! I don't miss that at all. It has been colder than normal the 40's here. Should be back up there next week tho...........You'll have to trek down here some time, lots to see, and nice lakes too(that almost never freeze)LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor