New member here.

Fatboy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 9, 2024
Arizona
Hey what's up guys. My name is Alex, I am located in Arizona. I just got my hands on a 1979 Chevy Malibu Wagon, V6 200, 3 speed manual. Pretty rare to see manual wagons. This is my second G-Body, my first was an 87 Cutlass, T-top, floor shift with the original v8 I had gotten from an old lady back home, that was in my late teens. I like wrenching, its soothing till I lose a 10mm socket. I am no hot rod builder but have helped build some pretty cool cars, mostly LS stuff. I have a whole lot to learn on this platform such as what fits and what doesn't. It is a great opportunity for me to learn from those have have been dealing with these cars day in day out. So, the plans are to LS swap with a 4 speed T10 super. I want to build a reliable, uncut, close to stock looking yet fun car that my family and I can enjoy. Other upgrades will be done along the way such as suspension, rear end, wheels, paint, should be a fun build. I have a day job and a business, so it will probably take longer than I would like to have it completely done. I'm looking forward to this new coming leaning experience. Thank you guys in advance! 😎

Reactions: 2 users

Rocknrod

All Around Good Egg
Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2024
Welcome Alex.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard Alex.
It's good to see another wagon pusher joining our ranks. Post some pics when you get a chance.

Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Welcome, we love pics so feel free to share a ton

Fatboy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 9, 2024
Arizona
Welcome aboard Alex.
It's good to see another wagon pusher joining our ranks. Post some pics when you get a chance.
Thank you Sir. I’ll post some pics as soon as I bring it home. It’s parked at my friends house up north from here.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor