Members in San Antonio / surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.

patmckinneyracing

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX
Looking for members here who live in or near san antonio. I live on the northwest side and my buddy itsnotanova lives over in bastrop. So where are you guys at in town and what are you driving? Love to see pics of the rides.

bjohn07

Master Mechanic
May 9, 2010
im on the southeast off 10 and roland. my usual hot rod is a sn95 carbed on the bottle but i just stepped into the chevy seen. so now im rippen apart my 86 cutty to redo and get ready for the streets.

bjohn07

Master Mechanic
May 9, 2010
this is what im workin on now. im leavin in august for army basics so hopefully i can have it running and back on the road. i figure ill get it runnin first them worry about the body work.

Attachments

• PIC_0047.JPG
    PIC_0047.JPG
    227.7 KB · Views: 320
  • PIC_0048.JPG
    PIC_0048.JPG
    222.4 KB · Views: 309
  • SSPX0140.jpg
    SSPX0140.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 329

patmckinneyracing

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX
Lookin good man. I know there's another guy up here, I think username 80_cutlass that is down here in san antonio too. Just wanting to see who all is down here.

JAWSS

Apprentice
Sep 23, 2009
Ft.Hood, Texas
Its a bunch more of us here in San Antonio. My crew has about 6 Monte Carlo SS's. 2 are mine. I already met yo at the Burger joint off of Marbach a few months back. I will be back from deployment in a few weeks. It's on this summer!!!!

mtl0727

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 29, 2010
texas
i stay out in dimmit county, my monte is a work in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor