Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lue

G-Body Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Los Angeles, california
Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. For those of you that are going to be hiting the road, please be safe!!!! Don't drink and drive!!!

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
I hope it rains here in NYC on Christmas day, to wash away last week's dump job. So far the Bonnewagon is right at home in the snow. So Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a good night!

RITTER

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2007
Hillsdale, MI
Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone and especially to those that are in the United States military and delployed

A

Anonymous

Been hanging pretty low since sh*t hit the fan,but just wanted to wish all G body guys a happy Xmas and hope you all get your cars fine tuned and running to perfection. Hopefully I'll get another car soon and search here to pick up some tips.

cheers...

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
Merry Christmas everyone!
Drive safe out there. Everything is ice here in Laporte, IN. :shock:

patmckinneyracing

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX
Merry Christmas guys and gals. Hope the cars are running good. Just got done waxing under the hood.

Just had a cold front blow through here in south Texas and it's not supposed to get out of the 20's tomorrow so I'm freezing. Then I get to go to Maine on the 28th to freeze even more. Still have yet to get my question answered of "why do people like living in a freezing hell hole". Best answer I've gotten so far is "So we have something to b**ch about" lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor