MikesMontes.com (pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

viera

Greasemonkey
Jan 29, 2011
Lol smdh so I guess deleting the post he's how u fix things!!

407039760.jpg

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I would just box it up and send it back (pay the little extra for insurance) and get your refund, it sucks having to pay for shipping but "Live and Learn" , it's still better than being stuck with a cover you don't intend on using.
I would look on your local Craigslist and find somebody parting out an 87-88" Monte and take the bumper to a body shop that can recondition it or they will know where to send it to get done.
I actually bought an 88' Monte just to get the rear bumper cover, taillights and housings for my 83' I parted out the rest of the car and made money and got my parts for free and I took the cover to a local body shop and they sent it out to get reconditioned and then painted it black for me.

Blacktiger355

Apprentice
Jun 12, 2013
Kettering, Ohio
Good to see he is taking care of you. Maybe now he will be sure to check the condition of things before sending them out. I am still shocked at the price for a used bumper though.

Bweavy

Master Mechanic
Feb 27, 2009
Bethel N.C. 27812
viera said:
After a few emails he offer me credit. I'm happy w that!
If he used fed ex all he has to do is isuue a return label with fed ex. Shipping back to yourself is pretty cheap. Then explain this is the cost. I have been friend with mike for a long time. Things happen it is how you take care of it that makes the difference.

ls1_monte

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 23, 2013
What ever happend to your post at Montecarloss.com?

I have no beef with Mike but i find it crappy that they brushed it under the rug so to speak without letting mike handle it there on the forum for everyone to get a chance to see his customer service. anyway JMO and that dont mean much

jsiler

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 19, 2013
If I was in your position I would not have been happy either.However i would like say that I have known Mike for nearly 20 years and dont think that he would have intentially tried to send bad parts or stick you with them once you received them and were not happy.He may or may not be high on his prices but he has always been fair with me and he is a good guy.He does have way more parts available than he has listed on his site.Im sure he would have used ones way cheaper than the new one,if you would be interested.Hope it all works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor