Mind warping music videos

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
When it gets to a 100,000.00, Sell! LOL. Agree that some things just need to be kept. On the bottom shelf of my stereo rack is a pair of vintage milk crates that hold my album collection. Most of it is way over 50 years old and it all just sits there quietly. No idea of the value of any of it. Not particularly eager to get curious either.

Nick

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
I've got a collection of sports cards from the late 80's to the mid 90's when I was a kid collecting them, they are in a binder in my house. I've been told them things are up in value pretty well, I haven't been bored enough to find out.

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Rookie cards are probably the most sought after, after that a visit to a comic and card/coin Con can give you an idea of what is desirable. Just be careful of wookies offering you a deal on baby mandalorians................ (There can be some truly weird sh*t at some of those events)

Nick

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada

The ChopCult site sent me a link for their BornFree/Biltwell show coverage and this was the band that provided the background music for that video. Very interesting to listen to.

Nick

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada

When I first heard Spillways, my initial thought was they had sampled some of Poison by Alice Cooper so.................... since I am up for a surprise ending, here we go...............

Since you can't really have Dio without including the opportunity to listen to the doppelganger...................

And since one live version begs to be bookended by another, here we go again........

CopperNick sends

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada

And, Riding my right front paradigm and holding on for all he's worth, meet my own personal "White Rabbit"

DSCN3644 (2).JPG

And YES, I am having fun, and it ain't yet, yet.

Nick

Reactions: 1 user

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
"Has it got big teeth"? Not sure. My white rabbit doesn't smile much. Comes from having to listen to rock and roll I guess.

Nick

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor