Monte SS budget build

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedoctorisin

Greasemonkey
Nov 25, 2009
East Bay Area, S.F. Ca.
Damn its moving fast deezy, I been slackn on my ride but you got me motivated today. Gona tryn get those springs in and finish up wiring in my dvd player. Keep it rolln man.

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
youngdeezy said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Dayum boy!!!! U doing the dayum thing huh.....slap the engine in brah...hit them streets already....i beleive in u brah..keep up good work

thats what i talkin about i can use all the support i can get. Last night i started on the engine bay cleanup process. had to brake out the drill and wire wheel. I have my share of work to do if i want that bay 80z babiez clean but im up for the challenge.

2b7daf67.jpg

40a454b4.jpg

cefb0aee.jpg

bdd8183b.jpg

29395726.jpg

ca686cf7.jpg
NUTTIN LIKE PROGRESS!! :wink:

youngdeezy

G-Body Guru
Jan 4, 2007
cali
sup folks things have been slow motion for me the last month or so i havent had the time to do real work since ive pulled the eng/trans.

I feel good though because 1 of the main reasons why i haven't been doing much car stuff is because my 4 yr old son is starting school next month. man my lil guy is growing up on me and im providing the best resources and education i can possibly give him. family 1st then cars. i also been working on my house and about to have out of state family members visiting me as well. i hope all you gbody guys been doing well but i'll have updates next week. this weekend i plan to do my 1st body work on the firewall so wish me luck. i dont want to get back on the forum next week with fail pics haha

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
Ahhhhhhhh come on "D"....push brother push!!!! J/K

Talking about boys getting big!! my 8yr old just started 3rd grade. and this year his teacher is a Sister...(Sister Donna Marie) He really need to get put in place, i hope she does....Do they still slap kids hands with rulers? (hes in private school)...lmao :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BOYS GROW FAST BRAH.....CHERISH IT.... :wink:

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
DAMN youngdeezy!!! i just went through the last 19 pages and whew! :lol: you have done more work to your SS in the last few months then i have done to my GP in the last 11yrs!! :shock: I know this one is going to be as nice as the Cutty and can't wait to see the outcome. Props to you! I'm going to start my GP build up now no excuses!! 8)

stephen's 84 monte

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 19, 2011
Hey! I really like this thread. I got so many great ideas. What are you going to end up doing for the instrument gauge cluster? I just got a 1984 Monte with a front end SS clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor