Monte SS budget build

Status
Not open for further replies.

youngdeezy

G-Body Guru
Jan 4, 2007
cali
Okay, now that that's updated it somewhat saddens my heart because I got the car 90% functional. All that was left to do was buy fuel lines for the EFI system so I could drive, but literally 2 days before that I found something that would change the course of all cars I currently own now. It's been a nice run, I just wish I could have drove her since I've driven all of my past G-rides. Time to make room for a real beast without a budget because I have no plans at all to sell my newest family member...1986 T-Top Monte Carlo SS, not a clone. This is the REAL deal. Right away I checked the VIN/trunk tags, etc. to verify the status. I'm becoming a real knowledgeable G-Body guy and I plan to make this the BEST out of them all. Stay tuned for the next build MODS, MADNESS & MAYHEM will go down!

449f0592.jpg

a1c202f7.jpg

4f359390.jpg

72a7b02c.jpg

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
That SS looks clean Deezy! Congrats on the find! I can't wait to see what you have in store for it :banana:

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
:respect: Man you better put some more info up on this 86....lol You and Skip are going to be the Nascar guys of the crew both of yall got race cars now.... don't be shy! List them goodies :mrgreen:

youngdeezy

G-Body Guru
Jan 4, 2007
cali
85GPLef41 said:
DAMN youngdeezy!!! i just went through the last 19 pages and whew! :lol: you have done more work to your SS in the last few months then i have done to my GP in the last 11yrs!! :shock: I know this one is going to be as nice as the Cutty and can't wait to see the outcome. Props to you! I'm going to start my GP build up now no excuses!! 8)

lol 85gp thats awesome man and thanks for taking all that time to go over the complete thread that means a lot to me. sucks that this build isn't going to get completed but the future is so much better as i stand now. if you enjoyed this then you shouldnt have any problems with the new ride. i just pulled out the motor/trans in my current ss and i hope i have it gone by this friday because monday or tuesday of next week i should be bringing the yellow SS home.

youngdeezy

G-Body Guru
Jan 4, 2007
cali
kuruption109 said:
WOW so thats y u been lowkey lol.. sh*ts lookin good bro....

:rofl: yeah boy ive been just tryin to build my skill up and now im ready for this monster i have.

melman109 said:
:respect: Man you better put some more info up on this 86....lol You and Skip are going to be the Nascar guys of the crew both of yall got race cars now.... don't be shy! List them goodies :mrgreen:

haha im a shy guy :rofl: i'll post all that info in the new build next week i dont want to give up all that info until i have the car and can update everything well in the build. i dropped those pics and heres 1 more on the performance side of things. details about what your lookin at next week
f099526a.jpg

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
youngdeezy said:
Okay, now that that's updated it somewhat saddens my heart because I got the car 90% functional. All that was left to do was buy fuel lines for the EFI system so I could drive, but literally 2 days before that I found something that would change the course of all cars I currently own now. It's been a nice run, I just wish I could have drove her since I've driven all of my past G-rides. Time to make room for a real beast without a budget because I have no plans at all to sell my newest family member...1986 T-Top Monte Carlo SS, not a clone. This is the REAL deal. Right away I checked the VIN/trunk tags, etc. to verify the status. I'm becoming a real knowledgeable G-Body guy and I plan to make this the BEST out of them all. Stay tuned for the next build MODS, MADNESS & MAYHEM will go down!

449f0592.jpg

a1c202f7.jpg

4f359390.jpg

72a7b02c.jpg
:respect:

youngdeezy

G-Body Guru
Jan 4, 2007
cali
v2vera said:
That SS looks clean Deezy! Congrats on the find! I can't wait to see what you have in store for it :banana:

oh yeah champ your going to know whats going down before the public, im still brain storming big on what i want but trust me its going to be sweet this ride is going to surpass the cutlass by far my boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor