MSD 6A Install help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowtietillidie85SS

Greasemonkey
Mar 26, 2010
Jackson Ms
Well i finally got around to swapping my k&n air cleaner assembly and a 5in tach for a weiand single plane intake and msd 6a box. Now i need help with the wiring i know the big red and big black go to battery, but thats where it ends haha ive got a white, orange and black left. i have a HEI distributor.

If I'm not mistaken, little red goes to Key on power and the orange goes to + coil and black to - coil

oh HEI. I think it depends on how many pins your module is. don't have hei, spoke too soon

Oh yeah and a little red wire that goes to a switched 12v source. but the white orange and black i dont have a clue.

The wiring diagrams are on MSD web site. If you still can't figure it, out PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor