*MUST READ* Vehicle Mileage Tax forthcoming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
My earlier post was done in anger, so I will now clarify. I don't want new taxes on anyone. Taxes should not be used for social engineering, but that is what the left wishes to do. We need to lower spending, not raise taxes. I propose an across the board pay cut for all government employees of 20-30%, and layoffs of all non essential employees with eliminations of their agencies. Included in this would be all elected officials from the President down to the mosquito control coordinator. They should not be isolated from the pain felt by everyone in the private sector just because they work in government. Let government feel the pain, not the hard working tax payers.

81malibag

Apprentice
Nov 10, 2007
Slohio
Re: Road Construction

What do you people see when you go thru a construction zone? I see waay overpaid people standing there B.S.'ing with their hands in their pockets. Chicago always has road construction & can't do it right. Ohio raised the licensing fee's to pay for road repairs & the roads are getting worse by the day. Folks, I think our nation has reached a tipping point to where we have more lazy people, than people willing to work. Put your mind to what I'm saying & research thru facts & common sense. I travel for a living & study & observe on a daily basis.

81malibag

Apprentice
Nov 10, 2007
Slohio
Re: Road Construction

For those of you who are interested where I see these goof up's. Ask me, cause I know of several places where repairs could've been done years ago. 2 examples. Ex#1: When entering ohio from pa on I-80, get off & entry ramps in the state truck scale. Ex#2: Traveling east on 80/294 in illinois there is a big whip di do across the highway right past oasis. It's been like that for more than a year! I actually take notes when I travel, just to remember what to watch out for so I don't watch my wheels fly off! Anyways, nuf said & have a great day n by all means, SPEED SAFELY! :respect:

83LSWagon

Apprentice
Aug 19, 2008
85 Cutlass Brougham said:
I propose an across the board pay cut for all government employees of 20-30%.
Rather modest if you ask me.
I think people running the country should be doing it for little more than the average annual full time pay for a skilled trade. That and because they love their country so much.

buick11

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 16, 2009
Seattle Area
reading comprehension, does anyone have it?

It is not and will not be the policy of the Obama administration

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor