My 1,400rwhp TT LT1 Street Car Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Awesome build. Just binged this thread. Have to go back and watch the vids. Beautiful workmanship.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

RecklessRegal

Apprentice
Feb 17, 2019
Awesome build! Do you plan on wrapping your headers and collector? Looks a little tight to the block

They will be ceramic coated and then wrapped, it looks tight but I think there is room to get it done. I also have an engine diaper that has to fit in there somewhere, it's 10 pounds of sh*t in a 5 pound bag for sure.

Reactions: 6 users

RecklessRegal

Apprentice
Feb 17, 2019
It's been a while since we've seen an update, any progress? Keep up the good work!

I've been wrapping up my ZL1 build and getting it tuned and dialed in before LS Fest West. Progress on the Regal has been a little slow, but not totally stopped. I am working on building a steering shaft, installing engine travel limiters, and installing the turbos for the next video. I appreciate the follow up, sometimes it feels like no one follows my build and it makes me question if I should keep sharing updates or not.

Reactions: 6 users

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
It's being followed. I've been watching the ZL1 stuff as well. Interesting info regarding some of the issues encountered.

Reactions: 1 users

RecklessRegal

Apprentice
Feb 17, 2019
It's being followed. I've been watching the ZL1 stuff as well. Interesting info regarding some of the issues encountered.

TY!

Yep, I've never been a fan of cars built by the "Big Name" shops that are all over the forums. They tend to do "Movie" quality work, which if you've ever seen a Hollywood car in person you know they look good from far but are far from good.

Reactions: 3 users

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
I have been following. I don't comment because I have nothing to contribute. You know far more than me on this build so far. Good work sir.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor