My 1983 Regal *10/13/08* The car is Gone! Pix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
once again great progress on the car. how many of there are you actually working on the car? for one guy to be doing this is nuts! you have some great work going on. i love watching this build!

78mali350 said:
once again great progress on the car. how many of there are you actually working on the car? for one guy to be doing this is nuts! you have some great work going on. i love watching this build!

thanks, it has mainly just been me, my one friend helps when he can but he has been working alot so he hasn't been able to help in about a month.

bourbon -
Very nice job on your project. Keep up the great work and keep us posted!

that is one cool regal, it even looks cool with the grandma yellow! . what are your plans for the interior?

v8power said:
that is one cool regal, it even looks cool with the grandma yellow! . what are your plans for the interior?

well, not totally sure yet. Either way I'm staying with the brown, I like it and want to try to do something a little different. I like the factory interior, could just do a few refinements and make it very nice. But the other side of me is itching to do something totally radical since I quit my job as a mobile electronics manager/custom installer. I will tie the exterior color into the interior on either type of install. I am still up in the air on the color though. I have been looking at coppers, not a burnt orange but a pure copper color, also like a chocolate brown w/ gold flake, but I just saw a sick color that the guy who did the truck called root beer, it's like a redish brown metallic.

l_ec7357b6b8ff569ed99e6e391df82e56.jpg

l_c8769b7096abe2d07cd63bdb43a92925.jpg

i think that root beer color would look extremely nice on your car!! i have the same car as you, but i went in a different direction with it. it is all flat black now, waiting for more money to paint it. i was looking into the really dark greens, a bit darker than forest green. do you have the big pillow seats in your car too, i rather sleep in them, then on my bed. keep up the good work on that thing man!!

hey that rootbeer color would be an amazing color on your car. you dont' see it alot. personally sticking with the stock ish interior would be nice. i really don't think they are too bad. sorry about all my opinions on this build. it just totally turned my head on lowriders and such and inspired me for future plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor